My wonderful {crazy, hectic, dysfunctional} perfect family {2013}

Sunday, 6 April 2014

This life really IS beautiful...

So much to catch up on... the bullet point version:

  • Kids back at school. Miss C taking the bus everyday and becoming far too independent in high school (eek), Miss D has a fabulous teacher, Aus and Alb starting at the Language Development Center (common sense CAN prevail if you work through the mountains of bullshit in your path)... and even taking the 7am bus pick ups in their stride... me not so much. :/

  • The boys have, for the most part, been well... but unfortunately they've had a terrible cough the past week that I am praying is gone soon.

  • Their last few follow up appointments and scans have shown "nothing remarkable" but we have more review scans (it really is never ending) coming up soon. My paranoia has kicked in since this damn cough though.
  • The girls have had friends sleeping over and have gone to friends for sleepovers.
  • I finally got a hair do I love.

  • The Man of the House has started playing cricket... and fancies himself a contender... so happy to see him doing something for himself and enjoying life.
  • We had a FABULOUS Big Day out at Adventure World.

    






  • Brad turned 22.


  • Callie turned 12.

  • Dylan turned 9.

  • Aus and Albert will be 5 on Wednesday.
  • FAR OUT!
  • I shopped at IKEA and rearranged my scrap room (work in progress).





  • I got to teach on a Scrap cruise... Sam Fillingham from Northam Travel rocks.







Yep, this life really IS beautiful... 




4 comments:

amanda horne said...

Your an amazing lady and it shows in your family faces you are very blessed xx

Steve Finnell said...

HISTORICAL FACTS BY FAITH

Why do I believe that the Bible is God's truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Why? Because of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ! Why do I believe in the resurrection? Why? Because it is a historical fact, recorded in the Bible. There are no living eye witnesses to the resurrection; I accept the historical record in the Bible, by faith.

CAN HISTORICAL RECORDS BE TRUSTED?

Most men accept that Hannibal was born in 247 B.C. and was considered the greatest military tactician and strategist in European history. Why do men believe this? There are no living eye witnesses, so the historical record is accepted, by faith.

George Washington was the first president of the United States of America 1788-1797. Men accept this as fact, by faith, because of the historical record. There are no eye witnesses who are still alive.

1 Corinthians 15:3-8 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and at last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also.

I believe the Bible to be God's record for mankind. I believe it because of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. I accept this as accurate historical facts, by faith.

THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS FROM THE GRAVE PUTS HIM IN A CLASS BY HIMSELF!

MEN ACCEPT SECULAR HISTORICAL FACT, BY FAITH.

WHY DO MEN NOT ACCEPT GOD'S BIBLICAL HISTORICAL FACTS, BY FAITH?

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

scrapwitch said...

man thats some serious spam there.. how was that scrap cruise, i have one planned for april . got any tips for me ?

Wendy Smith said...

Hi BOOBY
I don't visit your blog often enough, but I just wanted to say how COOL I think it is that you do PL and 12x12 together.. it is rocking!