Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Geekgirl Designs Creative Team Member

I am excited to announce that I am on the Geekgirl Designs CT.

Christine has some gorgeous new designs... and full kits are available and on sale right now until 1st April 2017 at Berry Applicious.

You can also pick up these beautiful kits and elements at My Memories.

You can follow Geekgirl Designs on Facebook right here.

Here is my first LOs using the Cherry Blossom Kit and Sassy Metal Alphas. I adore this colour palette. After all these years of scrapbooking I still think this colour combination would rank in my top five of personal favourites. And who says you can't use butterflies and flowers on boy pages. ;)


I am loving getting my digi mojo on with all these new kits... I'm off to play some more. I'll be back soon with the results.

I hope you will pop over and subscribe to the Geekgirl Designs Newsletter and Blog (details in the side bar).


 


No comments: